No more bleaching or tinting your lace!
Are you tired of the long process to hiding lace grid and knots on your favorite lace wig?
How to make lace frontals or lace wigs look like scalp without bleaching?
Perfect Line has a solution for you.
This wax concealer is formulated to quickly and easily convert your perimeter and parting with a more natural appearance that appears like your real scalp in under five minutes
You would not need to tint lace, and you definitely would not need to overpluck or bleach your knots. One application from this golden tube will last you for three to four shampoo washes. You wouldn’t find a concealer with this quality and result anywhere in the market today.
This lace grid concealer is perfect to take with you for touch-ups on your lace wig whenever needed. It also glides easily onto your wig for quick touch-ups on your part and hairline. It creates a natural scalp effect that effectively covers knots and grid marks from the lace
Your days of using makeup or foundation that washes or rubs off are over pluck your lace wig is over! This concealer is sweat and water-resistant!
This amazing product comes in one, two, three or five tube pack. The undertones are more on the neutral side, this will blend well with any skin-tone.
All shades can be adjusted with your own foundation to create a more unique shade if you desire. Just follow the instructions on the shade guide to choose the ones that suit you best.
(N.B: Shades look darker in the tube but will apply lighter after application).
- One Pride pack has five 15ml tubes of your chosen shades.
- No need to tint your lace or bleach your knots.
- One tube covers a 13x 6 frontal and over 15 part application.
- This product works on ALL lace, HD lace, closure wig, frontal wigs, and transparent lace.
- Shades can be adjusted with your foundation (darker or lighter)
- When washing in cool water, you can have a few washes before re-applying.
- The lace grid concealer is sweat and water-resistant
Color shades available:
- Nude (nude for Caucasian)
- Tan (light sun-kissed color)
- Mich (medium)
- Dan (dark)
- Shade (Deep dark)
We follow the recommendations of the FDA and Health Canada and we adhere to CTFA Quality Assurance Guidelines. These guidelines enable us to guarantee the consistency and quality of our products from batch to batch. We constantly perform quality tests on all formulations. In accordance with our company policy we do not test on animals. We source most of our raw material locally which optimizes the quality and precision of our product.
Why use this product: It
- hides grids on lace frontal
- covers lace front with makeup
- hides the lace on a closure
- blends a lace front wig without makeup
- Hides knots on lace wig
Our ingredients combine with the machines and processing techniques = an amazing end products.