CAUTION BE CAREFUL WITH THE CONCEALER WHEN IT IS HOT TO PREVENT BURNING
Application Tips Tricks & Care
- Do not wind up the tube before warming it up, you could damage
- the winder
- It’s recommended to use a wig cap to cover your hair before
- Turn wig inside out to reveal the lace and set on a wig head.
- Put the covered tube into a cup of very hot boiling water for 2.5-3:00 Minutes, Placing the tube top side up (warm up some more if it is not paste like)
- You can also use your blow dryer to warm up the concealer.
- Wind up the product to about 1 mm, (do not push up too much of
- the product as application will be hard and product may brake)
- Do not over warm the product or it will become TOO soft and seep
- through TOO much on the hair.
- Gently press and stroke forwards or backward until you reach desired coverage.
- If the concealer becomes dry during the application, use you’re blow-dry to warm up the product on the lace and use your finger or a flat comb to smooth it out. You can also put the tube back into the hot water to soften it up again.
- Turn the wig over, select your parting space then lightly blow-dry your parting space and use the flat side of your comb to press the product into the lace until knots disappear and your part is defined.
- Add a few small drops of your favorite liquid hair oil to clean up transfer of the product off the hair as well as to moisturize the parting space
- It is recommended to scrape off any remaining product off your unit.
- Hold your wig in a bun lace side up, hold the unit under hot running water until it all the product melts off.
- Use oil base glue remover or any grease stripping soap on the area.
- Use a soft brush if necessary, to wash off the concealer.
- Condition and shampoo as normal.
- Mineral powder Turmeric and Beetroot Powder
- Alpina and Rose water
- shea Butter, Lemon and sage oil
With care you can wash your unit in cool water or even go for a swim without disrupting the product.
The concealer looks darker in the tube however, it will apply shades lighter. After a few days add a tip of oil to refresh the concealer again if it looks dull. See our website and IG for tips